Access Holdings Overview
Founded in 2013, Access Holdings (“Access”) is a Baltimore-based private investment firm with over $800 million of Assets Under Management (“AUM”). Access makes direct investments in essential service-based businesses with enterprise values between $50 million - $1 billion. Access Holdings takes a research-based, thematic approach to investing, looking to acquire businesses in niche service industries that are positioned to outperform. Access seeks to create value over time through active management oversight and support of its portfolio company partners.
Access Holdings is seeking outstanding candidates to assist the current team across all transaction functions and portfolio management activities.
The position will be based in Baltimore, Maryland.
- Profile investment themes and approaches and take a leading role in due diligence and analysis
- Conduct market and industry research, while qualifying investment opportunities and providing weekly updates
- Create and maintain deal flow database by identifying potential targets and preparing company specific due diligence reports and analyses
- Prepare investment memos, term sheets, and letters of intent; present investment opportunities/findings to team and investors
- Construct detailed financial models and returns analyses
- Coordinate the execution of investment transactions across all parties involved (i.e. due diligence providers, counsel, investors, portfolio company management, etc.)
- Monitor performance and risk profile of existing portfolio investments
- Support fundraising efforts by building investor relationships, responding to investor questions and other ad-hoc requests (dependent on active deal opportunities)
Successful candidates will have the following attributes:
- 2-4 years of investment banking or consulting experience; or 3-4 years of transaction advisory services experience (top tier consulting firm is a plus)
- Outstanding financial modeling and analytical skills
- Strong understanding of accounting and finance
- Exceptional project management experience
- Passion for investing and learning about new industries
- Strong communication skills
- Demonstrated ability and interest in working in a small, entrepreneurial team
- Competency in Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint