We are a full-service collegiate sports marketing company providing top tier management of multimedia rights for athletics departments, campuses and eSports, which includes the world’s largest collegiate gaming league. Our company has partnered with some of the most prestigious collegiate teams, high school state associations, and sports venues across the country. Our team designs programs that deliver the revenue and exposure needed to maximize the value of sports multi-media rights, enable capital projects, and increase fan engagement on campuses. We implement community based programs, in-venue and on-campus digital displays, influence media, marketing affiliation, eSports events, experiential entertainment, and game day implementations benefiting universities, alumni, students, and passionate fan bases. Our sports solutions maximize the true value of each school by capitalizing on partnership opportunities and prioritizing the mission, goals and objectives of the institution. Our client-centered, passionate team of sports marketing professionals has decades of experience incorporating both national and local brands’ messages within these innovative media assets.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
The Generalist, Human Resources is responsible for various duties within the company’s human resources department. This person will support the head of human resources on all employee programs including compensation, benefits, recruiting and new hires, training and development, and performance management.
The Generalist, HR will assist with recruiting, new hire orientation, payroll and benefits administration, employee communications, employee disputes and complaints -- all with the goal of supporting the organization’s strategic goals. In addition, this person will be responsible for maintaining employee records in the company’s database and will be asked to produce and submit reports on human resource information. The Generalist, HR will also support in the preparation and transition of employees from any mergers and acquisitions structured by the company.
HR Generalist Responsibilities:
· Maintain employee records in database
· Coordinate and enter payroll information
· Sourcing candidates, candidate screening and tracking
· Candidate background checks and employee eligibility verifications
· New employee orientation
· Employee recognition programs
· Coordinating paperwork for new hires and terminations
· Administration for employee benefit programs
· Assist with investigating employee complaints
· Prepare reports on HR activity
· Assist with performance management processes
· Assist with HR policy development
· Employee communications
· Compensation and benefits administration
· Assist Head of HR with any other HR tasks
Education, Work Experience Requirements and/or Competencies:
· Bachelor’s degree required
· At least one year of HR experience preferred
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills
· Excellent interpersonal skills
· Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
· Ability to act with integrity and confidentiality
· Ability to learn payroll and HR systems
· Excellent time management skills
Contact: Please email your resume to Access Recruiting at (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Your application was submitted successfully.