Car Wash Owners Network (“CWON” or the “Company”) is a platform created by Access Holdings, a Baltimore based private equity firm with $1 billion of AUM, to construct a purposefully built portfolio of car wash assets in specifically identified MSAs.
Since its inception in 2019, CWON has executed on the acquisitions of Cobblestone Auto Spa, the leading car wash operator in the highly attractive Phoenix, AZ and Denver, CO markets, and Okie Express Auto Wash, the leading car wash operator in the Oklahoma City, OK market. CWON currently operates a leading network of 42 express and full-service car wash locations in its three existing markets and has an active pipeline of acquisitions under letter of intent and new sites in development that will increase its network to 70+ locations over the next 12 months. This expansion plan will make the Company one of the top 7 car wash operators in the United States.
It is the Company’s objective to continue executing on its growth plan and improve its position as one of the dominant players in the car wash industry, which is a component of the growing service-based economy. Consumer preferences for “Do-It-For-Me” services combined with record levels of owned vehicles and vehicle utilization in the United States are driving higher demand for express car wash services.
To this end, CWON is targeting to make 3-4 additional platform acquisitions and partner with regional owner/operators in purposefully selected geographies to build independent, dominant car wash platforms that will leverage the size, scale, and best practices of the entire Company. CWON has identified and is targeting the most optimal geographies based on its proprietary model and set of criteria to identify the most attractive markets to acquire and expand express car wash networks.
Through acquisitions and de novo developments, CWON is seeking to build a platform with 100+ car wash locations in 5-6 MSAs over the next 2-3 years.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
The Director of Finance will lead the Company’s financial analysis function and be a strategic partner to the Company’s executive team. The Director of Finance is primarily responsible for leading the financial analysis, forecasting, and planning efforts of the Company, supporting capital structure decision-making, and supporting the Company’s M&A and corporate development initiatives. The Director of Finance will report directly to the CFO and also be a participant in the Access Creating Executives (“ACE”) Program sponsored by Access Holdings. ACEs are emerging, high-potential individuals who work directly with C-Suite executives within Access portfolio companies and play an integral role to execute on growth initiatives and value creation. More information on the ACE Program can be found on the Access website, or by clicking this link: https://www.accessholdings.com/ace-program
· Strong analytical and corporate finance skill set.
· Experience in investment banking, financial consulting, M&A advisory, and/or the FP&A division of a large organization.
· Experience performing financial analysis and financial modeling, ideally for multi-unit operations with high velocity of M&A and/or de novo expansion activity.
· Knowledge of capital structure with experience working with multiple levels of the capital structure and a leveraged balance sheet.
· Passionate about developing financial plans and communicating results and recommendations.
· Knowledge of and experience working with ERP and business intelligence systems such as NetSuite, Intacct, Power BI, and Tableau. Experience working with an SQL is a plus.
· Exceptional track record of producing quantitative analysis and utilizing the results for measurement and planning within a dynamic environment.
Strategy, Planning and Management:
· Pivotal participant in critical decision assessments as they relate to strategic initiatives and operational models.
· Support the establishment and measurement of quarterly and annual operational and financial business goals that align with the Company’s plan for growth and expansion.
· Work with the executive team to establish and amend annual budgets, forecasts, and metrics that drive success.
· Assess and evaluate the financial performance of the organization regarding long-term operational goals, budgets, and forecasts.
· Provide insight and recommendations to both the short-term and long- term growth plans of the organization.
· Utilize business intelligence systems and software to provide critical financial and operational information.
· Support the development of presentation materials and analysis for the Company’s Board of Directors
Financial Analysis, Budgeting and Forecasting:
· Prepare and present monthly financial statements including monthly profit and loss by location, by segment and compared to budget.
· Review and analyze monthly financial results and provide recommendations for performance improvement.
· Develop, prepare, and present financial and operational dashboards, by location, that compare key performance indicators to stated budget and historical benchmarks.
· Support the preparation and regular updates of a 13-week cash forecast.
· Assist and support financial and operational initiatives and related analyses.
· Support the Company’s M&A and de novo site development initiatives through financial analysis, projections, and return on capital analyses.
· Support due diligence efforts for new platform acquisitions and add-on acquisitions to existing platforms.
Education, Work Experience Requirements and/or Competencies:
· Bachelor Degree in Accounting or Finance
· MBA from top business school preferred
· Background in investment banking, financial consulting, and/or financial analysis with top-tier institution, preferably with exposure to multi-unit operations
· Experience working in private equity-backed environment is a plus
· 7+ years total accounting or finance experience
· Ability to travel to existing and prospective operating geographies will be required
· Outstanding knowledge and understanding of financial statements, financial modeling, and financial reporting
· Experience analyzing and supporting operations driven by a very active expansion and/or M&A strategy that is dependent upon quantitative analysis for decision-making
· Outstanding communication and presentation skills
· Excellent analytical, reasoning, and problem-solving skills
· Comfortable operating in a fast-paced environment where speed to market is a strategic advantage
· Enjoys working with business partners in field leadership positions who may not have advanced levels of financial sophistication
Your application was submitted successfully.